This is a classic Asian recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. The fenugreek and curry leaves give an aromatic flavour to the dish, so why not give this delicious recipe a try?
INGREDIENTS (Serves: 3)
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- A few curry leaves
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- Fenugreek leaves curry with beans and potato100g fenugreek leaves, washed and chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger and garlic paste
- 100g green beans, washed and chopped
- 100g potatoes, washed and chopped
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Heat the oil in a shallow frying pan.
- Fry the mustard seeds, curry leaves and onion until brown.
- Add the fenugreek leaves and cook until soft.
- Spoon the ginger and garlic paste into the pan and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Add the mixed vegetables and tomato and fry until they are cooked.
- Add the salt and fry for a further five minutes.
- When seasoned and the vegetables are properly cooked, turn off the heat.
Serve the curry hot with Indian bread. Enjoy you meal!